I accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO and EPO plans , Keystone Health Plan East , Personal Choice , Amerihealth , Aetna , OPTUM (United Health Care/United Behavioral Health) , PennCare (Penn Behavioral Health), TRICARE, Innovation Health, and Medicare . If you have a different insurance, you may be able to utilize out of network benefits, which means that your insurance company will reimburse you for our sessions, usually after meeting a deductible.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, if any, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do my therapy sessions require authorization?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.